University of Delaware Cooperative Extension provides agribusiness and risk management education to a diverse food and fiber community in subject areas including, but not limited to: grain marketing, business planning, crop budgeting and computer record keeping.
- EDEN is a collaborative national effort by extension services across the country to improve the delivery of services to citizens affected by disasters.
- Farm Succession Planning is a business and risk management practice that is critical to the agricultural Industry and to the health of families and farm businesses.
Linking Farm Vitality and Health
- Mental Health First Aid Kit Training (2020 dates coming soon!)
Farm and Farm Family Risk and Resilience Toolkit - This toolkit provides several tools educators can use to apply the socio-ecological model to risk management and resilience educational programming for farm audiences.
- Farm and Farm Family Risk and Resilience: A Guide for Extension Educational Programming – This guide provides the background, overview of theory, assessment tools and programming tools.
- Creating a Thriving Farm Visuals, Descriptions and Stacking Game - This tool helps to communicate what it takes to create thriving farms from a socio-ecological framework. It also includes the directions to the Thriving Farms Stacking Game.
- Farm and Farm Family Risk and Resilience Logic Models – Three logic models that target professionals, farm audiences and stakeholders.
- Farm and Farm Family Risk and Resilience Program Planning Tool – This program planning tool helps educators plan multiple sector approaches to addressing an issue or problem.