Kent County 4-H
We are glad you took the time to find out more about 4-H in Kent County!
Programs & Clubs
Kent County Clubs
For more than a century, young children have benefited from the education and confidence of 4-H. Chances are if you’ve ever met anyone who has been in 4-H, they’ll tell you they’re a 4-Her for life!
4-H is for all youth, ages 5 to 19 years old. It is open to everyone, regardless of race, religion, color, sex or place of residence. In order to be a 4-H member, you must join a club. For younger children, please look into our Cloverbuds program.
If you are interested in joining a 4-H club in Kent County, please see our club listing document.
Embryology, or the process of hatching chicks from eggs, is a fun, hands-on learning experience for children. This program teaches students about science and respect for life. For more information on bringing the Embryology Project to your school contact Kristin Cook at email@example.com.
Delaware Military Kids
DMK is a statewide 4-H program housed here in Kent County, because of its close proximity to Dover Air Force Base, that supports youth in military families. The program is open to children associated with all branches of service. For more information visit the Delaware Military Kids 4-H page.
Kent Couty Leader Association 2022-2023
- President – Sandy Reynolds
- Vice President – Paula Wood
- Treasurer – Elaine Webb
- Secretary – Heather Crouse
- Basket Auction
- Clothing and Textile Showcase
- Information on Clothing and Textile Showcase
- Intent Form
- Ready to Wear Fashion Planning
- Dairy Skill-A-Thon for Kent County
- Delaware 4-H Camp Scholarship Application Form
- Day Camp
- Day Camp Counselor Application
- Day Camp Counselor Application (Google Form Version)
- Favorite Foods Contest
- Favorite Foods Contest Guidelines
- Favorite Foods Contest Application
- Fifer Orchard Front Porch Demonstration
- Contest Winners
- Great Pumpkin Day
- Holiday Fun Day
- Horticulture Project Group
- Litter Barrel and Window Display
- Window Display Scoresheet
- Window Display (Google Form)
- Public Speaking Google Form (Traditional)
- Printable form
- Cloverbud Public Speaking (Google Form)
- Trim-a-Tree Scoresheet
- Trim-A-Tree (Google Form)
- Young Member Campout
- Younger Member Camp Out (Google Form)
- Livestock Overnighter Registration
- Kent County 4-H Photography Contest
County Awards & Achievement Banquet Information
- Achievement Banquet Seat Request
- Community Service Award
- Goat Award
- Public Presentation Award
Interested in becoming a Junior Council Officer?
Being named as a 4-H Link is the highest honor that can befall a 4-H alumni member or volunteer leader. Below are some resources for current and future Link membership.
69 Transportation Circle
Dover, DE 19901