Notice of Non-Discrimination, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
The University of Delaware does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, disability, religion, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law in its employment, educational programs and activities, admissions policies, and scholarship and loan programs as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and University policies. The University of Delaware also prohibits unlawful harassment including sexual harassment and sexual violence.
For inquiries or complaints related to non-discrimination policies, please contact:
Dawn Barker Floyd, J.D.
Title IX Coordinator
305 Hullihen Hall, Newark, DE 19716
For complaints related to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact:
Director, Office of Disability Support Services
Alison Hall, Suite 130
Newark, DE 19716
OR contact the U.S. Department of Education - Office for Civil Rights.
Information on University of Delaware web pages is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. In no event will the University of Delaware be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, even if the University of Delaware has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Although every effort is made to ensure the correctness of information submitted for publication on University of Delaware web pages, this website may inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The University of Delaware also reserves the right to make changes to the programs and policies described on its website at any time without notice. The University of Delaware assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on its website or in documents that are referenced by or linked to this website.
Responsibility for the content of personal home pages resides solely with the author(s). The views and opinions expressed on student and faculty personal pages are strictly the views and opinions of the authors and do not constitute the official sanction of the University of Delaware. The University will not impose any restraints on, nor make any effort to monitor the content of, communications other than those imposed by applicable Federal, State or local laws, including laws regarding the right to privacy and laws which prohibit defamatory material. The University of Delaware can accept no responsibility for the content of personal web pages.
The University of Delaware is not authorized by the Delaware Association of Professional Engineers to do business in Delaware as an "engineering corporation" as that term is defined in the Delaware Professional Engineers Act (24 Del. C. Ch. 28). The University, in its own name or in the name of any University affiliated research center or other unit, is not authorized to perform or to offer to perform any professional service for the general public (such as consultation, investigation, evaluation, planning, design, or responsible supervision of construction or operation in connection with any public or private buildings, structures, utilities, machines, equipment, processes, works, or projects) when such professional service requires the application of engineering principles and data.
SMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- UD SMS Texting is an SMS program which provides subscribers access to Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and other short-term authentication tokens.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code 24228. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages related to authentication from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by contacting the Support Center.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency will vary. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Individuals who wish to use methods other than online enrollment may submit requests by email or U.S. mail addressed to the University of Delaware organization responsible for the website.
All graphics, photographs and text appearing on the University of Delaware home page and subsequent web pages are protected by copyright. Redistribution or commercial use is prohibited without express written permission.
To report electronic copyright infringements originating at the University of Delaware, please notify:
UD IT Security
University of Delaware
192 South Chapel St.
Newark, DE 19716
UD IT Security is the agent designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
All infringement claims must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the infringed work;
- identification of the infringed material;
- contact information for the complaint, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law;
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Logos, Photography & Licensed University Marks
Logos and graphics relating to the University are registered and are subject to licensing agreements. If you have questions about legal use of these items, see the IMG College Licensing website or contact the Office of Administrative Services. If you are interested in using or obtaining photographic images, contact the Office of Communications and Marketing.
Developing and Adding Pages to www.udel.edu
To develop pages for the University of Delaware's web site, consult the UD Brand Style Guide. The University of Delaware targets WCAG 2.0 and ARIA 1.0 in order to allow Web content and assistive technologies to convey appropriate information to persons with disabilities.
Questions & Comments
Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716 USA
The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Institution.