Flu shots and Covid-19 boosters will be available at four campus clinics in fall 2023
For your health, wellness and lifelong success
Welcome to the Wellbeing Neighborhood at UD! Our three wellbeing units—Student Health Services, Student Wellness and Health Promotion and the Center for Counseling and Student Development—are here to help you thrive both mentally and physically in your time as a Blue Hen and beyond. Come visit us on the South Green for all of your wellness needs!
The following services operate 24 hours a day, all year long — even when the University is closed. If you think you may benefit from talking with someone, please consider trying one of these services that are covered by your Student Wellbeing Fee:
- TimelyCare – Talk Now 24/7 mental health support via telehealth
- UD Helpline:
- Victim support, 302-831-1001, Option 1
- Mental health support, 302-831-1001, Option 2
- Crisis Text Line (mental health): 741741, send ‘UDTEXT’
- Highmark Nurse Line: 888-258-3428
- In an emergency, always dial 911.