College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Student Research Symposium
Date: Nov. 16, 2023
Time: 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, staff and faculty are invited to participate. Student researchers are invited to showcase their work highlighting the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources five unique strengths.
- Climate change impacts, mitigation and adaptation
- Genetics and genomics for plant, animal and ecosystem improvement
- One Health intersections among animal, plant, human and ecosystem health
- Human dimensions of food, agriculture and natural resources
- Sustainable food systems, landscapes and ecosystems
Participants may present new posters or posters recently presented at a scientific meeting. Top presenters receive monetary awards.
Students will present in-person to peers, faculty and staff. The submission form goes live on Sept. 15.
Poster submission: Oct. 27
In-person poster session: Nov. 16