2022 CANR Research Symposium
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, staff and faculty are invited to participate in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Symposium. Throughout the week of Feb. 21, student researchers will showcase their work highlighting the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources five unique strengths. Student presentations will be available for viewing online from Feb. 14 until Feb. 25 via ForagerOne Symposium. From the online submissions, a faculty panel will select students to present live each afternoon from 4 to 5:30 p.m. in the Townsend Hall Commons.
- Monday, Feb. 21: Climate change impacts, mitigation and adaptation
- Tuesday, Feb. 22: Genetics and genomics for plant, animal and ecosystem improvement
- Wednesday, Feb. 23: One Health intersections among animal, plant, human and ecosystem health
- Thursday, Feb. 24: Human dimensions of food, agriculture and natural resources
- Friday, Feb. 25: Sustainable food systems, landscapes and ecosystems
Participants will present new posters or posters recently presented at a scientific meeting. Awards will be given to top presenters.
In addition to in-person poster presentations in Townsend Hall, the ForagerOne Symposium platform will be used to virtually showcase all posters. Selected students from each Unique Strength category will then be invited to present their research during the week of February 21, 2022.
ForagerOne upload deadline: Feb. 11
Presentations available online: Feb. 14 to 25
In-person presentations: Feb. 21 to 25