2020 CANR Virtual Research Symposium
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, staff and faculty are invited to participate in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Symposium. Participants may present new posters or posters recently presented at a scientific meeting. Awards will be given for top presenters.
Our college will use Symposium by ForagerOne for poster presentations. Instructions on how to upload your poster, record your presentation, input your abstracts, titles and authorship will be provided. Presentations will be viewable for one week.
- Oct. 16 to 22: View research on ForagerOne Symposium.
- Oct. 26 to 30: Take part in live Zoom research topics (one presentation designated day per category).
Deadline: Oct. 4
Registrants will receive ForagerOne signup instructions via email on Oct. 5.
- Climate Change Impacts, Mitigation and Adaptation
- Human Dimensions of Food, Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Sustainable Food Systems, Landscapes and Ecosystems
- Genetics and Genomics for Plant, Animal and Ecosystem Improvement
- One Health Intersections among Animal, Plant, Human and Ecosystem Health
A unique strength is an area of selective excellence to which we devote resources such as positions, infrastructure and funding. To make an impact, they must be relevant to the world’s grand challenges 25 years into the future. Today, we’re making strides in these five areas of unique strength.
*Instructions for uploading presentions will come soon.