2022 CANR Research Symposium
Undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, staff and faculty are invited to participate in the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Symposium. Student researchers are invited to showcase their work highlighting the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources five unique strengths. Presentations will be showcased in Townsend Hall on November 16 as well as available for viewing online from Nov. 7 until Nov. 18 via ForagerOne Symposium.
- Climate change impacts, mitigation and adaptation
- Genetics and genomics for plant, animal and ecosystem improvement
- One Health intersections among animal, plant, human and ecosystem health
- Human dimensions of food, agriculture and natural resources
- Sustainable food systems, landscapes and ecosystems
Participants will present new posters or posters recently presented at a scientific meeting. Awards will be given to top presenters.
In addition to in-person poster presentations in Townsend Hall, the ForagerOne Symposium platform will be used to virtually showcase all posters. Selected students from each Unique Strength category will then be invited to present their research November 16, 2022.
ForagerOne presentation upload by: November 2
Presentations online: November 7-18
In-person presentations: November 16 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.