Pest Management Insect Trapping
Insect Trap Information
The University of Delaware’s Extension IPM Program provides in-season insect trap information to help producers, agribusiness and consultants make informed insect management decision in field and vegetable crops.
Traps are monitored twice a week and current trap catches are posted on this website. The main pests monitored include corn earworms (CEW) , European corn borers (ECB), and true armyworm (TAW), and stink bugs.
Links for decision making information
- Action Thresholds for Silk Stage Sweet Corn
- ECB and CEW moth catch thresholds for processing snap beans
- UD IPM Black Light and Pheromone Trap Counts
(European Corn Borer & Corn Earworm)
- True Armyworm Black Light Trap Counts
- Stink Bug Black Light Trap Counts