Delaware 4-H Camps
Each summer Delaware 4-H provides many opportunities for 4-H members and the public to participate in camps. Some camp programs are offered as state-wide camps, while others are offered by individual county offices. Both day camps and overnight camps are offered.
2020 State Camp Information
- Registration opens March 2, 2020 for active 4-H'ers. Non 4-H'ers may register beginning April 1.
State 4-H Camp — June 8-13 (Week 1) & June 15-20 (Week 2)
Registration Fee: $325
Eighty-five camper spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Campers must be 9 years old and not more than 19 years old on 6/1/20 to attend this camp. This camp is held at Camp Barnes. All who are age-eligible may attend both State 4-H Camp (Week 1 OR Week 2) and Environmental Camp.
Environmental Camp — June 5-7, 2020
Registration Fee: $125
Campers must be 8 years old and not more than 12 years old on 6/1/20 to attend this camp. This camp is held at Camp Barnes. All who are age-eligible may attend both State 4-H Camp (Week 1 OR Week 2) and Environmental Camp.
- Bus transportation will ONLY be available for New Castle and Kent counties from the following locations:
- NCC Extension Office (Newark)
- Kent County Extension Office (Dover)
- People’s Plaza (Glasgow)
- Milford (Sitel site, 999 N. DuPont Blvd.)
Forms & Additonal Info