First State Impacts
A searchable database organized by category.
Look through a collection of recorded online resources or register for an upcoming class. Topics include gardening, nutrient management, nutrition and more!
Find a complete listing of our Extension staff at our various offices.
Ask our local educators and agents about Extension topics.
Impact statements summarize the accomplishments of our educational efforts! The latest impact statements are available below in both text and infographic formats.
Nutrition, Food Safety & Wellness
Sustainable Production Systems
4-H, Personal & Economic Development
- 4-H and College Preparation
- Delaware 4-H for Health Challenge
- Blueberry Production Research and Education
- Poultry Grower Basics Series
- Turfgrass Management Programs
- Statewide Food Safety Programs
- The Power of Food for Local Communities
- Ornamentals Short Course Workshops
- Financial Stability of Delmarva Poultry
- 4-H Summer and Afterschool Activities
- Targeted State Crop Insurance Education
- Annie's Project Suppers: Equine Business Focus
- Botvin LifeSkills Program for Delaware Youth
- Dining with Diabetes
- Food Safety Education
- Integrated Pest Management Meetings
- Nutrient Management Certification
- Protecting Delaware's Small Grain from Blight
- Urban Agriculture in Delaware
- Wheat Quality and Marketing Opportunities: Maximizing Profits
- Yes We Can/Sí Podemos: Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Program
- Youth Drug Awareness Raised by 4-H Health Rocks!