First State Impacts
A searchable database organized by category.
Look through a collection of recorded online resources or register for an upcoming class. Topics include gardening, nutrient management, nutrition and more!
Find a complete listing of our Extension staff at our various offices.
Cooperative Extension impact statements are brief summaries of the economic, environmental or social outcomes of our educational efforts. They summarize our accomplishments and their impact on our state and its citizens.
You can find the latest impact statements listed below in both statement and infographic formats.
- 4-H and College Preparation
- Delaware 4-H for Health Challenge
- Blueberry Production Research and Education
- Poultry Grower Basics Series
- Turfgrass Management Programs
- Statewide Food Safety Programs
- The Power of Food for Local Communities
- Ornamentals Short Course Workshops
- Financial Stability of Delmarva Poultry
- 4-H Summer and Afterschool Activities
- Targeted State Crop Insurance Education
- Annie's Project Suppers: Equine Business Focus
- Botvin LifeSkills Program for Delaware Youth
- Dining with Diabetes
- Food Safety Education
- Integrated Pest Management Meetings
- Nutrient Management Certification
- Protecting Delaware's Small Grain from Blight
- Urban Agriculture in Delaware
- Wheat Quality and Marketing Opportunities: Maximizing Profits
- Yes We Can/Sí Podemos: Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Program
- Youth Drug Awareness Raised by 4-H Health Rocks!