First State Impacts
Cooperative Extension impact statements are brief summaries of the economic, environmental or social outcomes of our educational efforts. They summarize our accomplishments and their impact on our state and its citizens.
You can find the latest impact statements listed below in both statement and infographic formats.
- Annie's Project Suppers: Equine Business Focus
- Botvin LifeSkills Program for Delaware Youth
- Dining with Diabetes
- Food Safety Education
- Integrated Pest Management Meetings
- Nutrient Management Certification
- Protecting Delaware's Small Grain from Blight
- Urban Agriculture in Delaware
- Wheat Quality and Marketing Opportunities: Maximizing Profits
- Yes We Can/Sí Podemos: Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Program
- Youth Drug Awareness Raised by 4-H Health Rocks!