First State Impacts
Find out how YOU can get involved!
Hands-on experiential learning for UD undergrads!
Read our latest accomplishments!
Browse available resources.
Submit a sample today.
Analyses to help manage your land.
Chat with a DE Master Gardener.
You have questions. We have answers!
Contact UD Extension staff.
Protect your family, friends and community.
Impact statements highlight the accomplishments of our Extension efforts during the previous year.
The latest impact statements are available below in both text and infographic format.
Health & Well-being
Sustainable Agriculture Systems
4-H, Personal & Economic Development
- 4-H and College Preparation
- Delaware 4-H for Health Challenge
- Blueberry Production Research and Education
- Poultry Grower Basics Series
- Turfgrass Management Programs
- Statewide Food Safety Programs
- The Power of Food for Local Communities
- Ornamentals Short Course Workshops
- Financial Stability of Delmarva Poultry
- 4-H Summer and Afterschool Activities
- Targeted State Crop Insurance Education
- Annie's Project Suppers: Equine Business Focus
- Botvin LifeSkills Program for Delaware Youth
- Dining with Diabetes
- Food Safety Education
- Integrated Pest Management Meetings
- Nutrient Management Certification
- Protecting Delaware's Small Grain from Blight
- Urban Agriculture in Delaware
- Wheat Quality and Marketing Opportunities: Maximizing Profits
- Yes We Can/Sí Podemos: Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Program
- Youth Drug Awareness Raised by 4-H Health Rocks!