Fact Sheets And Publications
Find out how YOU can get involved!
Hands-on experiential learning for UD undergrads!
Read our latest accomplishments!
Browse available resources.
Submit a sample today.
Analyses to help manage your land.
Chat with a DE Master Gardener.
You have questions. We have answers!
Contact UD Extension staff.
Protect your family, friends and community.
- Salvia rosmarinus, Rosemary
- Lamiaceae family
- Sunlight: full sun.
- Soil conditions: loose, well-drained soil.
- Grows well in a container.
- Common (80-100 days) Pungent, fragrant leaves.
- Arp (80-100 days) Beautiful, tall rosemary with intense fragrance. Cold tolerant, upright variety.
- Tuscan Blue (80-100 days) Tall, dark blue flowering variety.
Common Pests & Diseases
- Powdery Mildew (pictured here)
- Downy Mildew
- Spittle Bugs
- Botrytis Rot
This publication was created by Master Gardeners Rick Judd and Gail Hermenau. Photos courtesy of Gail Hermenau.
UD Cooperative Extension
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, Cooperative Extension is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.