Fact Sheets And Publications
Find out how YOU can get involved!
Hands-on experiential learning for UD undergrads!
Read our latest accomplishments!
Browse available resources.
Submit a sample today.
Analyses to help manage your land.
Chat with a DE Master Gardener.
You have questions. We have answers!
Contact UD Extension staff.
Protect your family, friends and community.
- Capsicum annuum, Pepper
- Solanaceae family
- Sunlight: Full sun.
- Soil conditions: well-drained fertile soil.
- Bell (pictured here), sweet, and hot varieties.
- California Wonder (75 days) 4" heirloom, bell type.
- Jalapeno Early (75 days) Dark green, pungent, hot pepper. Hot type.
- Sweet Banana (72 days) 6-7" yellow fruit, matures to orange and red.
Pests and diseases
- Flea Beetle
- Bacterial Spot
- Blossom End Rot
This publication was created by Master Gardener Rick Judd and designed by Extension Scholar Taylor Trent. Photos courtesy of Rick Judd.
UD Cooperative Extension
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, Cooperative Extension is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.