Fact Sheets And Publications
- Petroselinum crispum, Parsley
- Apiaceae family
- Sunlight: Full sun.
- Soil conditions: well-drained soil, high in organic matter.
- Grows well in a container.
- Giant of Italy (75 days) Huge dark green leaves, great flavor.
- Wega (75 days) Dark green, deeply curled variety.
- Dark Green Italian Plain (80 days) Flat, deeply cut leaves.
Common Pests & Diseases
- Septoria Leaf Spot (pictured here)
- Alternaria Leaf Blight
- Cercospora Leaf Blight
- Powdery Mildew
- Damping Off
This publication was created by Master Gardeners Rick Judd and Gail Hermenau. Photos courtesy of Gail Hermenau.
UD Cooperative Extension
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, Cooperative Extension is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.