Fact Sheets And Publications
- Coriandrum sativum, Cilantro
- Apiaceae family
- Sunlight: full to part sun.
- Soil conditions: loamy, well-drained soil.
- Cilantro (leaves) Coriander (seeds)
- Grows well in a container.
- Common (50-55 days) Earthy, bright flavor. (Pitured here)
- Calypso (50-55 days) Full, bulky plants, slow to bolt.
- Cruiser (50-55 days) Tidy, upright habit, slow to bolt.
Common pests and disease
- Powdery Mildew
- Bacterial Leaf Spot
- Aphids (pictured here)
- Cut Worm
- Army Worm
This publication was created by Master Gardeners Rick Judd and Gail Hermenau. Photos courtesy of Gail Hermenau.
UD Cooperative Extension
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, Cooperative Extension is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.