Fact Sheets And Publications
Find out how YOU can get involved!
Hands-on experiential learning for UD undergrads!
Read our latest accomplishments!
Browse available resources.
Submit a sample today.
Analyses to help manage your land.
Chat with a DE Master Gardener.
You have questions. We have answers!
Contact UD Extension staff.
Protect your family, friends and community.
- Brassica oleracea var. botrytis, Cauliflower
- Brassicaceae family
- Sunlight: full sun. Light shade. Can tolerate light shade but will slow maturity.
- Soil conditions: requires well-drained soil. Prefers fertile soil high in organic matter,
- Needs plentiful, consistent moisture.
- White-Snow Crown (50 days)
- Orange- Flame Star (62 days)
- Purple - Graffiti (80 days)
- Romanesco - Puntoverde (78 days)
Common pests and disease
- Cabbage looper (pictured here)
- Cabbage Yellows
This publication was created by Master Gardeners Rick Judd and Gail Hermenau. Photos courtesy of Gail Hermenau.
UD Cooperative Extension
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, Cooperative Extension is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.