- Bachelor of Science from the University of Delaware in Dietetics
- Dietetic Internship with the State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Master of Public Health from Temple University in Community Health Education
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission of Dietetic Registration
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP), Coordinator
Born and bred in Delaware, Diane Oliver is a Blue Hen at heart, graduating from the University of Delaware in 1996 with a degree in Dietetics. After becoming a registered dietitian and living in Alexandria, VA for a few years, Diane came back home to Delaware with her husband, Todd, to raise a family.
Previously, Diane worked for the Division of Public Health and Christiana Care and even served as supervisor for UD's distant Dietetic Internship and an adjunct instructor! Today, she is the Coordinator for UD Extensions' Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP). In her spare time, Diane enjoys traveling and geocaching—which helps get her outside and walking the trails.