New to Delaware
View How-To Videos Below
Learn how to take soil tests and fertilize properly: youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLWzWacmZ6z9NcaOKD70aaG9TDpyurMWuo
How to submit samples for disease analysis: youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLI-ZR4Jwy4gJV3fMHatAL0b6Kf2rHvnp4
Click above to view our terrific playlists on how to take a soil sample, how and when to fertilize your lawn and how to collect a sample for further diagnostics!
MG Minutes: youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLI-ZR4Jwy4gKTE2SDWUTtXimFbWaIITRN
Take a look at our playlist of Master Gardener Minute videos for tips and inspiration! To learn more about our Master Gardener program, click here.
New to Delaware?
Welcome to the First State!
Learn the dos and don’ts of gardening in Delaware by viewing the resources listed below.
- Dealing with Drought in the Landscape
- Trees for Delaware
- Tree Owner’s Manual
- Native Plants for Delaware Landscapes
Livable Delaware Series
- Plants for a Livable Delaware
- Controlling Backyard Invaders
- Livable Ecosystems – A Model for Suburbia
- Livable Lawns – Managing a Healthy Lawn
- Livable Plants for the Home Landscape