Pittsburgh Blue Hen Network
Pittsburgh Blue Hens and friends can connect with each other through events and the Pittsburgh Blue Hen Network Facebook Group for camaraderie, networking, local advice and recommendations and sharing their mutual love for the University of Delaware.
Join local events, organized by UD Blue Hen ambassadors in your region, that range from happy hours to family-friendly ice cream gatherings and museum tours to cheering on your favorite sports teams at the stadium. Many events are sponsored by the UD Alumni Association (UDAA), which allows them to be offered at discounted rates.
Want to be sure you're receiving email invites to local events? Make sure your contact information is up to date!
UPCOMING ALumni Events
In the Pittsburgh Area? Get Involved & Volunteer
About the Pittsburgh Blue Hen Network
Meet the regional ambassadors who organize events and regularly post to the Facebook page about opportunities and events:
Kailey Kramer, AS14
Trips to UDairy!
Claire McGinni, EG14
Scott Scheinberg, AS13
Allison Park, PA
Connect with me on LinkedIn
1. I’m a two-time, Pittsburgh intramural softball champion (2017 and 2018).
2. My futsal (soccer) team won the national championship in 2007.
3. I’ve developed a passion for paddle sports in adulthood (tennis and pickle ball).
4. I did not have my first coffee until senior year of college (and now, with two kids under 2, I am addicted).
Resources for Network Ambassadors:
- Use the event request form to request the assistance of the DAR Alumni Engagement team to register attendees and promote your alumni event.
- Submit a Satellite Assistance Program (SAP) form for financial assistance from the Alumni Outreach Committee of the University of Delaware Alumni Association (UDAA).
- Use this projected budget template for planning