International Students

International and domestic students gather on the Old College lawn
International Students | CGPS | University of Delaware


The Student section of the CGPS website contains specific information for both new and continuing international undergraduate, graduate and ELI students in F-1 and J-1 visa status at the University of Delaware.

The International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) team is here to help advise you on how to maintain your status in the United States but it is your responsibility to stay current on any changes in immigration regulations via the ISSS web pages and through updates sent to your UD email account.

Immigration regulations can vary depending on your individual case or situation. Always consult an ISSS advisor for the most accurate information or whenever in doubt.

International Students | CGPS | University of Delaware

Health Advisories

COVID-19 FAQs for International Students & Scholars
Immigration, travel, employment & more

COVID-19 FAQs for Study Abroad Students
Travel, programs, health & more

UD COVID-19 Updates


Impact on the University community and academics


#UDIntlCoffeeHour | #UDAbroad | #UDWorldScholar | #DEDiplomat

ISSS Disclaimer: The information contained on this web site is provided as a service to international students, faculty, staff, employees, and administrators at the University of Delaware, and does not constitute legal advice on any immigration, tax, or other matter. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of official counsel. For assistance on your immigration status, we encourage you to contact an ISS advisor for specific guidance at