Page Title

Articulation Agreements

The University of Delaware has a number of approved transfer agreements with other institutions. After earning an associate degree, students may transfer to the University of Delaware to complete a bachelor’s degree in a specified, related UD major. For more information about these agreements, including specific academic requirements, please visit the Office of the Provost website.