The People of CEAE
More about CEAE
CEAE works with collaborators across the country.
Using the scientific process of laboratory control and replication to study the critical causal relationships of economic behavior and to design improved policy, markets, and products that benefit individuals and society. To learn more about our research, follow the link above.
View these videos using the link to the playlist above.
To reserve space in the Center for Experimental and Applied Economics, please contact Maddi Valinski at email@example.com.
Find our lab
Our lab is located in Townsend Hall, room 025 on South Campus. Enter Townsend Hall and go to the lower level. The lab is in the center of the building, you will see numbered room signs. Turn in the hallway with the elevator and 025 will be straight ahead.
Stavroula ("Stevi") Tsigkou
Agriculture & Resource Economics
Pius Lwiyiso Kilasy
Masters Student Agricultural & Resource
University of Delaware
- Michael Arnold, Economics
- Deborah Delaney, Entomology and Wildlife Conservation
- Shanshan Ding, Applied Economics & Statistics
- Janet Johnson, Political Science and International Relations
- Holly Michael, Geological Sciences
- Victor Perez, Sociology & Criminal Justice
- Don Sparks, Plant and Soil Science
Other universities and institutions
- Titus Awokuse, Michigan State University
- Allison Borchers, USDA – Economic Research Service
- Paul Ferraro, Johns Hopkins University
- Dan Hellerstein, USDA – Economic Research Service
- Harry Kaiser, Cornell University
- Lori Lynch, University of Maryland
- David Owens, Haverford College
- Elizabeth Peters, Urban Institute
- William Schulze, Cornell University
- Jordan Suter, Colorado State University
- Emi Uchida, University of Rhode Island
- Sinan Unur, Cornell University
- Homa Zarghamee, Barnard College