Join us for this student planned exploration of the world of resilient design with amazing studies of people-centered landscapes and engaging skill-building workshops.
A Resilient Tomorrow Begins Today
Learn about people-centered landscapes and engage in skill-building workshops. Speakers include Andrew Fox, Geoff Anderson, Ben Muldrow and Bryan Quinn. Virtual sessions will be offered later in the evening by Galen Newman, Keiko Tsurata Cramer and Abra Lee.
UD landscape architecture students plan and organize the symposium, cosponsored by University of Delaware Landscape Architecture Program and Delaware Center for Horticulture.
Date: Friday, October 29th 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: Delaware Center for Horticulture
2020 S. DuPont Street
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- October 7-6-7 PM - Zoom Talk on Urban Resiliency - Galen Newman, Texas A&M
- October 15 - Early Registration Deadline
- October 29 -8 AM-6 PM - In Person Symposium
- November 4 - 6-7 PM - ZoomTalk on Cultural Resiliency - Abra Lee, Horticulturalist
- November 11 - 6-7 PM - Zoom Talk on Industrial Resiliency - Keiko Tsuruta Cramer, WRT