Discover our world
What better place to solve some of the world’s greatest problems than at the University of Delaware’s College of Earth, Ocean and Environment (CEOE)? At CEOE, we provide students with invaluable experiential learning both in the field and with state-of-the-art classroom technology. CEOE majors develop skills that are in high demand in today's job market, including Geographic Information Systems (GIS), data analysis, coding, statistics and more. From the Arctic’s frozen tundra to the coral reefs in Bermuda, students in CEOE truly get a global learning experience.
● Climatology (Ph.D.)
● Environmental Economics (M.S., Ph. D.)
● Environmental Science and Management (M.S.)
● Geography (M.A., M.S., Ph.D.)
● Geological Sciences (M.S., Ph.D.)
● Marine BioSciences (M.S., Ph.D.)
● Marine Policy (M.M.P., M.M.P./J.D., Ph.D.)
● Oceanography (M.S., Ph.D.)
● Physical Ocean Science and Engineering (M.S., Ph.D.)
● Water Science and Policy (M.S., Ph.D.)
The Offshore Wind Skills Academy provides training for professionals from traditional energy industries, supply chain companies, regulators, investors, consultants and any others wanting an in-depth knowledge of the offshore wind energy industry.
"I came to UD for its marine science program. There are other schools that had similar programs, but the semester-in-residence is one thing that drew me in.”
RUCHA WANI, CLASS OF 2021
School of Marine Science & Policy