- Ph.D. Applied Economics (2020), Cornell University
- M.S. Economics (2010) Humboldt University, Berlin
- M.S. Statistics (2010) ENSAE, Paris
- B.S. Business Administration (2009), Humboldt University, Berlin
- APEC150 - Economics of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Environmental and Energy Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Experimental Economics
Christina Korting, Harry de Gorter, and David R Just. Who Will Pay for Increasing Biofuel Mandates? Incidence of the Renewable Fuel Standard Given a Binding Blend Wall. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 101(2):492–506, 2018.
Christina Korting and David R Just. Demystifying RINs: A partial equilibrium model of US biofuel markets. Energy Economics, 64:353–362, 2017.