StatLab provides easily accessible, high quality statistical consulting services to university graduate students, faculty, staff, administration and outside companies and organizations.
StatLab is part of the Statistics Program in the Department of Applied Economics and Statistics at the University of Delaware. The StatLab helps clients design experiments, analyze data and interpret results. We can also assist clients with the statistical components of grant proposals.
- Education: to train students of the Statistics Program to interact effectively with investigators from a variety of disciplines
- Research participation: to enhance the quality of experimental and other research at the University by providing high-‐quality statistical advice
- Collaboration: to encourage collaborative research between statisticians and investigators from other disciplines both within and outside of the University of Delaware
The StatLab is designed to help researchers in the use of effective and appropriate statistical techniques in the analysis of data, including assistance in:
- Research Design – Assistance prior to conducting research
- Statistical Analysis – Assistance in selecting appropriate methods for analyzing data
- Statistical Computing – Assistance in the selection of statistical packages and interpretation of statistical output
- Download and fill out the Request for Statistical Consulting Form
- Send the form to: Ilvento@udel.edu
- You will be contacted regarding scheduling a time and place to meet (generally within one week of the request)
Services of the StatLab are free for the initial consultation and a follow-up session. Thereafter we will discuss compensation for services rendered.