Research Equipment Use


The College of Agriculture and Natural Resources has several pieces of equipment for common use. Common use equipment is located in various rooms throughout Worrilow Hall and Townsend Hall (see below for location and sign-up currently available for Townsend Hall only). All common use equipment MUST be reserved in advance. A list of equipment and links with access to the sign-up calendars can be found below.

Remember that this equipment is shared by the entire department. As such, please be mindful and use best practices for shared equipment and space.

  • ​Dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles.
  • Clean up after yourself.
  • Do not use a piece of equipment if someone else is signed-up to use it.
    • If you are in desperate need, please communicate with the listed user to ask if you can possibly use it.
    • If you will go over the amount of time for which you signed up, contact the next user to let them know.
  • Report any equipment issues or problems to the contact person listed. 

When choosing a timeslot please include your name and room number. Click on an open appointment slot to sign up. If no slots are available, please try a different time range. To cancel an appointment slot you've already booked, leave this sign-up page and delete the event from your own calendar.

Table of common use research equipment and reservation links to book timeslots for use.




Reserve Time Slots
View Schedule

Townsend 014



To reserve equipment in Worrilow Hall please use the paper sign-up sheets in their respective locations.

Contact information

Taylor Van Duyn
Facilities Manager

Non-urgent maintenance: It can be reported to Taylor,, or sent to

Urgent maintenance need, for example, flooding or something similar, the user should immediately call 302-831-1141 and report the issue to UD Facilities who will respond.

Autoclave and Equipment