Ag Day Registration
Ag Day Registration
In keeping with state and federal guidelines, we will cancel Ag Day scheduled for April 25, 2020.
Refunds will be provided to all exhibitors who registered for Ag Day.
Credit card transactions will be refunded back to the same card used. If you used a Journal Voucher (UD’s internal account transfer), another JV will credit the amount back to the same account. If you paid by check or cash and it was processed, another check will be issued for the amount. Refunds will be processed as efficiently as possible, with credit cards and JVs having the speediest resolution. Check repayments will take several weeks. Please contact Grace Wisser (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions on this matter.
2020 Exhibit Fee Structure
- Groups within UD College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) with no sales of any kind (only educational) - no charge if registration is completed by Monday, March 2nd. Regular exhibitor fees will apply starting March 3rd.
- All other exhibitors (including those at University of Delaware and outside CANR) - $30
- All exhibitors with sales (excludes food vendors) - $75
- Exhibitors with food sales - UD affiliated food vendors such as student groups and 4-H - $75
- Exhibitors with hot food sales - Non-college affiliated food vendors - $125
Forms for food vendors
- Application for Permit to Operate a Temporary Food Establishment (PDF)
- This form must be completed by ANY organization selling/distributing food at Ag Day and mailed NO LATER THAN MARCH 25, 2020. If the form is not received by that date, you will not be permitted to sell/distribute food. The deadline is set so that we may apply for and obtain approval in sufficient time before our event.
- UD Open Flame Application
- Applicant completes permit application for use of open flame device at least 21 days in advance of requested date. Note: A permit is required for each open flame use, unless approved by the Department of Environmental Health & Safety.