Apply to the Summer Institute
Applications will be accepted until March 1, 2020. Please go to https://ugresearch.udel.edu/PUB_Program.aspx to apply.
Things you will need for completion of the application (you may save your application as a draft and return to finish at a later time):
1) Two letters of recommendation (submitted by the references through the application)
2) Essay: Your personal essay should be a maximum of 1500 words, and describe the following:
- What is the most interesting undergraduate course you have taken to date in an area similar to the areas of study in UD's College of Agriculture and Natural Resources?
- When you think of research, what comes to mind? Include your previous research experiences, if any.
- Describe your educational and/or career goals and what inspires you to pursue these.
- Explain how a research experience with the CANR Summer Institute would help you succeed in your educational and/or career goals.
4) Unofficial Transcript
LINK: Application Link https://ugresearch.udel.edu/PUB_Program.aspx
For questions, please contact Dr. Eric Benson at ebenson [at] udel.edu