thomas a. buckley
Thomas A. Buckley
349 Tower at STAR
- Broad based multidisciplinary concussion research program which primarily focuses on:
- Concussion: 1) Impairments in postural control/balance following a concussion, 2) Determination of post-concussion recovery, and 3) The relationship between post-concussion return to participation and associated subsequent musculoskeletal injury.
- Long Term effects of Concussion and Repetitive Head Impacts in middle aged and older adults.
- Postural Control/Balance: Primary interest here involves the role of Dual Task cognitive challenges on performance of balance testing.
- Ed.D. Applied Physiology, Columbia University, Teachers College
- M.S. Athletic Training, Indiana State University
- B.S. Athletic Training, Springfield College
- A.S. Sports, Fitness, Leisure Studies, Dean Junior College
- KAAP 448: Organization and Administration of Athletic Training
- KAAP 400
- KAAP 609
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Society of Biomechanics