The following resources are available to assist you with payroll.

For inquiries, please email or call 302-831-2171. Visit the Staff Directory for additional contact information.

Procedures for processing Honors Day award checks

Gross-Up Calculator - a calculator for "grossing-up" award amount

Gross-Up Worksheet - a reference guide for "grossing-up" award amount

  • UDWorkForce Job Aids
  • Visa Codes
  • Work Permits--Any employee under the age of eighteen must have a Work Permit. The Work Permit is issued by the state in which the employee is working. If an under aged employee lives in a state other than Delaware, they must have a Work Permit issued by the State of Delaware. Every time an under aged employee changes employer, they must have a new Work Permit.
  • Pay Additional Assignment Web Form Job Aid

Due to the recent Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (P.L. 115-97) that was signed into law on December 22 2017, reimbursements for moving expenses made to an employee on and after January 1, 2018 must be included in wage income, subject to federal income tax withholding and FICA. Visit our relocation reimbursement webpage for guidance.