- Clinical Residency (neuropsychology), Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 2015
- Ph.D., University of Florida, 2013
- M.S., University of Florida, 2009
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2007
- Clinical assessment of cognition and cognitive disorders
- Acquired communication disorders in adults
- Alzheimer's disease and other causes of dementia
- Assessment of patient-reported outcomes from speech-language pathology services.
Cohen, M.L., Boulton, A.J., Lanzi, A., Sutherland, E*., Hunting Pompon, R. (2021). Psycholinguistic Features, Design Attributes, and Respondent-Reported Cognition Predict Response Time to Patient-Reported Outcome Measure Items. Quality of Life Research, 30(6), 1693-1704. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11136-021-02778-5.
Lanzi, A., Ellison, J., Cohen, M.L. (2021). The “Counseling+” Roles of the Speech-Language Pathologist Serving Older Adults with Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia. Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups. https://doi.org/10.1044/2021_PERSP-20-00295
Cohen, M.L., Lanzi, A., & Boulton A.J. (2021). Clinical Use of PROMIS, Neuro-QOL, TBI-QoL and Other Patient-Reported Outcome Measures for Individual Clients with Cognitive & Language Disorders. Seminars in Speech and Language, 42(3), 192-210. DOI: 10.1055/s-0041-1731365
Cohen, M.L. & Hula. W.D. (2020). Patient-Reported Outcomes and Evidence-Based Practice in Speech-Language Pathology. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 29(1), 357-370. https://doi.org/10.1044/2019_AJSLP-19-00076.