- School of Marine Science and Policy
- Department of Earth Sciences, Water Science & Policy Program
- Sc.D., Environmental Health, Harvard University
- M.Sc., Aquatic Sciences; Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- B.Sc. (Honours), Environmental Science, Zhejiang University of Technology, China
My research focuses on the intersection between health and earth and environmental sciences (aka, GeoHealth). I investigate the sources, transport, and fate of chemicals in aquatic ecosystems that pose risks to human and ecological health. I am particularly interested in applications for geochemical tools in both environmental science and health research.
See GoogleScholar for a list of my published works
Please see my personal website for more