TINAGENE PIA L. INGUITO
Tinagene Pia L. Inguito, PhD, RN, has been a UD nursing faculty member since 1997 teaching undergraduate medical-surgical didactic and clinical courses. Her clinical background in both the military and civilian sectors were in cardiothoracic, orthopedic/trauma, and general surgery. Her research interests focus on the care of the older adults post hip fracture. At present, she holds an administrative appointment as the Director of the Undergraduate BSN Programs.
- PhD: University of Maryland, Baltimore
- MSN: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- BSN: University of Southern California
- Instructor- NURS 320 Transition to Baccalaureate Nursing Practice
- Instructor- NURS 453 Clinical Applications- Adult Health I
- Instructor- NURS 473 Clinical Applications- Adult Health II
- Instructor- NURS 479 Clinical Preceptorship
Health Resources and Services Administration. Nursing Workforce Diversity Grant, 2014-2015. Role: Retention Coordinator.
- Excellence in Teaching Nomination, University of Delaware School of Nursing, 2011