Professor Grim is a registered dietitian and instructor in the area of medical nutrition therapy, with interest in nutrition support, functional medicine, and gastrointestinal nutrition. She was named Delaware’s 2018 Dietitian of the Year.
Professor Grim is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. She also serves on the public policy committee through the Delaware Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- MS in Dietetics, California State University, Northridge, 1998
- NTDT 250 Introduction to the Nutrition Care Process
- NTDT 403 Senior Seminar
- NTDT 450 Medical Nutrition Therapy 1
- NTDT 451 Medical Nutrition Therapy 2
- Elective: Nutrition and Gastroenterology
- Elective: Applications in Clinical Practice