Christine Virion Cook
Professional Offices Held
- Member, Delaware Parkinson’s Disease Task Force, Delaware Department of Health and Human Services, 2019
- Steering Committee Member, Delaware Telehealth Coalition, 2017-Present
- Leadership Team, University of Delaware Center for Interprofessional Development, Education, and Research, 2016-Present
- Mentor, Students to Empowered Professionals (S.T.E.P.) program, 2016-2018, American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association
- Secretary (2010-2011), President-Elect (2011-2012), President (2012-2014), Past President (2015-present), Delaware Speech, Language, and Hearing Association (DSHA)
- Cook, C. (2019, November). Learning About, From, and With Each Other: An Innovative Model for Interprofessional Education. Presented at the American Speech, Language, Hearing Association Convention, Orlando, FL.
- Truluck, J., Cook, C., Carlsen, A., & Becker, K. (2019, November). Meet the Student: Using Healthcare Theater to Train Supervision Competencies. Presented at the American Speech, Language, Hearing Association Convention, Orlando, FL.
- Cook, C. & Palmer, K. (2016, November). It Takes a (Virtual) Village: Establishing a Virtual
Learning Community to Increase Outpatient Standardization. Presented at the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
- Cook, C. (2016, May). Physiologic Review of Changes to Voice, Communication and Swallow Function in Parkinson’s Disease. Presented at the 2016 Living Well with Parkinson’s disease Conference, Newark, DE.
- Cook, C. (2015, May). Untangling Apraxia. Presented at the 2015 Medical Updates in Speech Pathology Conference, Newark, DE.
- Copeland, K., Cook, C., Ewing, M., Ellsworth, B., & Couch, L. (2015, November). Using a Charter Approach for Successful Project Planning: A Brag and Steal. Poster session presented at the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association, Denver, CO.