Maryann Eastep is a Registered Dietitian with over thirty years of experience. Maryann is currently a Nutrition instructor within the Behavioral Health and Nutrition Department at the University of Delaware, where she teaches several Nutrition courses. Maryann also provides Medical Nutrition Therapy services to clients and patients at the University of Delaware’s Nutrition Clinic.
- MS, University of Delaware, 2010
- BS, University of Delaware, 1987
- Delaware Academy of Nutrition and DIetetics
- NTDT 200 Nutrition Concepts
- NTDT 250 Nutrition Care Process
- NTDT 310 Nutrition & Physical Activity