- Post Doctoral Fellowship, 2007-2009 University of Pennsylvania, PA
- PhD Public Health, 2007 Temple University College of Public Health, PA
- MS Health Education, 2000 Arcadia University, PA
- BS (Hons) Kinesiology, 1996 Loughborough University, England, UK.
- 24-hour epidemiology; bio-behavioral rhythms of cardiometabolic risk factors; multi-behavior cardiometabolic interventions; health disparities
- Fellow, Center of Biomedical Research Excellence in Cardiovascular Health, College of Health Sciences, University of Delaware.
- Affiliated Faculty, Sleep and Health Research Program, University of Arizona
- Ad-hoc Reviewer, NIH Center for Scientific Review
- Associate Editor, Sleep Health
- Associate Editor, BMC Public Health
- BHAN490 Development of Health Promotion Programs
- HLPR820 Social and Environmental Determinants of Health