- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Department of Plant and Soil Sciences
- Data Science Institute, Resident Faculty
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Water Science and Policy Program
- Center for Food Systems and Sustainability
- Ph.D., Geography, University of Florida, 2011;
- M.S., Applied Geology, Jadavpur University, India, 2004;
- B.S. Geology; Minor: Chemistry and Mathematics, University of Calcutta, India, 2002.
Remote sensing; Geographic Information System; developing geospatial methods for landscape-level monitoring and assessments; climate change impacts on agriculture in the developing countries.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.