Daniel J. Leathers
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Delaware State Climatologist
- Delaware Environmental Observing System
- Data Science Institute, Faculty Council
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1988;
- M.S., Meteorology, Pennsylvania State University, 1987;
- B.A., Physics, Astronomy, Lycoming College, 1982.
The role of snow cover in the global climate system; the influence of land-surface changes on regional climates; environmental monitoring.
Technical Assistance Center (TAC) of the Delaware Emergency Management Agency
Association of American Geographers
American Meteorological Society
American Geophysical Union
American Association of State Climatologists