- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Center for Research in Wind (CReW), Director
- Eco-Entrepreneurship certificate program (download brochure), Faculty Director
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Stanford University, 2004;
- M.S., Meteorology, San Jose State University, 1998;
- M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), 1995.
My research interests include: renewable energy, wind power, meteorology, climate change, air quality, numerical modeling of atmospheric processes.