- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Engineering, Dartmouth College, 1996;
- M.S., Polar Oceanography, University of Bergen, Norway, 1990;
- M.S., Oceanography and Mathematics, University of Bergen, Norway, 1988;
- B.S., Marine Science/Biology, Southampton College - Long Island, 1985.
Complex systems/large data analysis; human sustainability and geophysical interactions; communication and data visualization.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.
- Reviewer for JPO, J. Climate, IEEE TGARS, JGR, J. Glac. Cryosphere, MDPI, NSF, NASA
- Mount Washington Science Advisory Team
- Sea Ice Science Editor, Journal of Glaciology
- PolarTREC Selection Committee and CARE Network
- International Glaciological Society (IGS): Assoc. Ed. Vol. 33
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)