Neil C. Sturchio
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Earth and Planetary Sciences, Washington University, 1983;
- B.A., Earth Sciences, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1977.
Groundwater biogeochemistry; water-rock interactions; tracer applications of stable and radioactive isotopes in hydrogeologic systems; studies of mineral-fluid interface processes using synchrotron radiation.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.
- Environmental Isotope Science Laboratory
- American Association for the Advancement of Science, Member
- American Chemical Society, Member
- American Geophysical Union, Member
- Geochemical Society, Member; Elected Secretary 2008-2011
- Geological Society of America, Fellow, 1997