Here and Now, July 27, 2015
Jeremy Firestone of UD's School of Marine Science and Policy spoke about why wind power is on course to become one of the country's largest sources of energy, and where the U.S. stands compared with other countries.'It's like going to Pluto and seeing McDonald's'
Science, July 23, 2015
Jennifer Biddle, assistant professor at UD, was quoted in an article about the surprisingly ordinary microorganisms found deep beneath the ocean floor. She said, "You'd expect microbes from this exotic environment to be unusual, and the discovery that they are similar to familiar microorganisms is 'disconcerting.' It's like going to Pluto and seeing McDonald's."Wilmington, the city with too many charter schools
WHYY, July 22, 2015
A story about the heavy concentration of charter schools in the city of Wilmington quotes Dan Rich, University Professor of Public Policy.
- Alumnus Lamont Browne receives Ryan Award
- Event to focus on discovery through multi-modal characterization
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute sets open house at Arsht Hall in Wilmington
- Serviam Girls Academy students learn about soils at inaugural camp at UD
- Registration now open for 2015-16 Future Hens Club