The News Journal, April 9, 2014
Kristen Poole, professor of English, discusses Shakespeare.How should colleges address conflicts between academics, athletics and money?
PBS NewsHour, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the importance of education in a segment on conflicts between academics, athletics and money in Division I.Extreme rain events on rise
The News Journal, April 7, 2014
Gerald J. Kauffman, director of the Water Resources Agency, discusses extreme weather.
- Event at UD honors Daniel Kleppner, MIT pioneer in physics
- Hip-hop recording artist J. Cole to perform at Bob Carpenter Center
- University to host wide range of Earth Week 2014 activities
- UD faculty, staff to discuss sustainability concerns with students, UD community
- At story time with U.S. Sen. Coons, students learn about saving and money