The News Journal, April 9, 2014
Kristen Poole, professor of English, discusses Shakespeare.How should colleges address conflicts between academics, athletics and money?
PBS NewsHour, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the importance of education in a segment on conflicts between academics, athletics and money in Division I.Extreme rain events on rise
The News Journal, April 7, 2014
Gerald J. Kauffman, director of the Water Resources Agency, discusses extreme weather.
- Sports journalist, social critic Stephen A. Smith to speak at UD
- Genghis Barbie, all-female horn experience, to perform in Gore Recital Hall
- SCPAB, NBC Universal present advance screening of film 'Neighbors'
- New classrooms and clinic enhance learning and clinical practice
- Resident students volunteer during spring break to rebuild homes hit by Hurricane Sandy