UD hosts fourth meal swipe drive May 16-18
May 17, 2022
Students, faculty, staff can donate meal swipes to help fight food insecurity
Students, staff and faculty are invited to the University of Delaware’s fourth Swipe Out Hunger meal swipe drive.
This partnership transfers meal swipes to the UD ID of any UD student in need -- undergraduate or graduate, with or without a meal plan.
The drive began on Monday, May 16.
Blue Hens can donate May 16-18 at:
- Caesar Rodney: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 6 - 7:30 p.m.
- Pencader: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Russell: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Donations can include:
- up to two guest meals from an unlimited or 14 weekly meal plan
- up to five guest or regular meals from a block meal plan
- any amount of FLEX dollars
Swipe Out Hunger is a national nonprofit focused on ending college hunger that has spread to more than 80 college campuses across the U.S. Blue Hens can visit udel.edu/ud1flex/signUp.html to add Flex to their account if they do not have a meal plan and would like to donate.
For further information, please visit: udel.edu/ud1flex/signUp.html.