Employee Relations works on behalf of all employees to help ensure positive working relationships campus-wide.
Performance management is a process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives and overall contribution to the organization. More than just an annual performance review, performance management is the continuous process of setting objectives, assessing progress and providing on-going coaching and feedback to ensure that employees are meeting their objectives and career goals.
The purpose of the Councils is to develop and facilitate communications between the Office of Human Resources and staff. ACES and NSAC is each based on 14 geographical districts. Each district is represented by an individual elected by the staff in their district.
- UD Resources and Services
- Community Resources in Delaware
- Statement of Support: Guard and Reserve
- Delaware Department of Labor Law Poster
- EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity) Poster
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Poster
- FMLA Poster
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- State Of Delaware Unemployment Insurance Guide
- DDEA - Pregnancy Discrimination in Employment
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
All compensated employees of the University are protected by Worker’s Compensation Insurance for any occupational injury or illness. (Compensation may include payment or other forms of compensation, for example room and board.) This protection covers prescribed medical treatment and hospitalization, if necessary.
Contact Employee Relations for more information at email@example.com.
We provide direction and oversee employment matters such as
- Staff performance
- Workplace misconduct allegations
- Unemployment compensation claims