Employee and Labor Relations
Employee and Labor Relations (ELR) promotes a positive work environment between the university and employees by fostering a respectful and inclusive culture, maintaining relationships founded on trust, cooperation and shared goals.
- Building relationships with employee representatives including union leadership.
- Collaborating with UD Leadership and HR Business Partners to resolve employment situations and other related matters.
- Serving as a University representative in union contract negotiations.
- Ensuring compliance with collective bargaining agreements and employment policies.
- Training managers on best practices and other ELR matters.
- Consulting with managers and employees to address workplace climate concerns and build productive managorial relationships.
- Provide guidance on performance management and corrective actions.
- Manage the employee grievance process.
- Delaware Department of Labor Law Poster
- DDEA - Pregnancy Discrimination in Employment
- Delaware Sexual Harassment Notice
- EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity) Poster (Other languages displayed on EEOC website)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage Poster
- FMLA Poster
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- State of Delaware Unemployment Insurance Guide
- Statement of Support: Guard and Reserve
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
ComPsych® Guidance Resources® is the administrator for UD’s Employee Assistance Program. This program is available exclusively for UD employees and their dependents.
The program offers resources to consult whenever and wherever you need them. Members have a toll-free number at 877-527-4742 directly for 24/7 access to a GuidanceConsultant®.
ComPsych also provides access to a comprehensive website with articles, podcasts, webinars, and other helpful tools. Use “State of Delaware” for the user ID.
Policies, off-boarding, ethics point and any other concern that you have as employee.
- Offboarding/Exit Interview
- Policies and Procedures
- EthicsPoint Compliance Hotline
- Office of Disability Support Services
- Office of the General Counsel
- Find Your HR Representative
- Sexual Misconduct and Discrimination Reporting