Recognition & Work-Life Programs
Our employee recognition and services are designed to create an environment that support employee success at the University. Employee recognition events and services are just a few of the ways we help make UD a great place to work.
Up high, down low – it's never too late to show your appreciation with a Hen High Five. Why a high five? The high five, which is often used as a gesture of greeting and celebration, is an instantaneous way of telling a person that they are important and deserve to be recognized, which can strengthen connections between colleagues, improve workplace engagement and boost wellbeing for both the giver and recipient. So, what are you waiting for?
Take five to share your appreciation of a colleague!
PNC Workplace Banking–PNC is proud to offer faculty, staff, and employees, a complete set of money management tools with great features and exclusive benefits to help you achieve your financial goals. Learn how WorkPlace Banking can benefit you.
- Diversity Network Caucus Groups
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Mass Transit & Parking Programs
- Nursing Mothers in the Workplace Policy
- Campus Lactation Room Locations
- 346 Hullihen Hall
- 128 Perkins Student Center
- 214A McDowell Hall
- 207E Morris Library
- 6 a.m.-6 p.m., parking available in front of building
- Tower at STAR, Room 354 (100 Discovery Blvd.)
- Ice Arena Building Rental–25% off for a party or event. Learn to Skate or Hockey Classes, type "UD STAFF" in the coupon box for $10 off the registration price
- Outdoor Pool–Discounted prices for memberships
- Season Tickets–Football and Basketball, call the ticket office directly at 302-831-2257, or visit the website to see all pricing as well as our upcoming promotional schedule
- Virden Center–Special discounts through Conference Services