The News Journal, April 9, 2014
Kristen Poole, professor of English, discusses Shakespeare.How should colleges address conflicts between academics, athletics and money?
PBS NewsHour, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
UD President Patrick Harker discussed the importance of education in a segment on conflicts between academics, athletics and money in Division I.Extreme rain events on rise
The News Journal, April 7, 2014
Gerald J. Kauffman, director of the Water Resources Agency, discusses extreme weather.
- New Castle County Master Gardeners hold awards ceremony
- Hens to compete in Colonial women's golf championship
- Shirk to speak on 'China's Challenges' at next Global Agenda
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day collection set at UD
- Institute for Global Studies spring break trip is 'tres bon'