Lifelong Lerner Webinar Series Returns
Photo by Julie Morin January 15, 2021
UD faculty and alumni from Lerner and Horn address entrepreneurship and angel investing on Jan. 21
Entrepreneurs, startups and angel investors are thriving in finding and financing solutions- such as developing technologies for remote work and telehealth — for today’s economic disruptions. How are they doing it?
The next Lifelong Lerner Webinar Series will be on Thursday, Jan. 21 from noon to 1 p.m., when faculty and alumni from the University of Delaware's Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics and Horn Entrepreneurship will look into this issue and offer perspectives and solutions.
Panelists will discuss the unique challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs in these unprecedented times. The webinar series, hosted by the Lerner College, is free and open to the public but registration is required to attend.
- Gail Bail, associate director for WE Hatch, Horn Entrepreneurship; previously senior partner, Alumni Ventures Group
- Pedro Moore, venture capital advisor to ABC Sharks – Daymond John
- Anne Shehab, lead mentor, Horn Entrepreneurship & managing director, Golden Seeds
- Mike Rinkunas, commercialization director, Horn Entrepreneurship
- Dan Freeman founding director and associate professor, Horn Entrepreneurship
- Thursday, Jan. 21, 12-1 p.m. EST - Entrepreneurship and Angeli Investing
- Thursday, Feb. 18, 12-1 p.m. EST - Financial Literacy
- Thursday, March 18, 12-1 p.m. EST —The Future of Sales
- Thursday, April 16, 12-1 p.m. EST — Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Outcomes
- Thursday, May 20, 12-1 p.m. EST — Disruptive Technology: What's Next for the Digital Marketplace
For further information, please visit: https://ud.alumniq.com/index.cfm/attend/secret/event01212021