Office of Economic Innovation and Partnerships
The Office of Economic Innovations and Partnerships brings together the collective and integrated resources of the University of Delaware and the State's business, academic and entrepreneurial communities to achieve new levels of innovation and economic development.
- Partner of choice in matters of economic development, commercialization of innovation, entrepreneurship and building businesses.
- Enable entrepreneurs and innovators to accelerate ideas into the marketplace, grow businesses and form partnerships through access to University assets, space, capital, counsel and connections.
- A unique, integrated model centered on long term, productive partnerships.
- Support the University, state and region’s entrepreneurial, technical and business communities to reach new levels of economic development.
- Create a culture where ideas and innovation thrive.
Bringing Your Innovations to Life
inventions by UD researchers in the past decade, with 42% of patents involving a female inventor
business starts have been aided by UD’s Small Business Development Center
UD faculty are members of the National Academy of Inventors