213 Pearson Hall
125 Academy Street
Newark, DE 19716
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- School of Marine Science and Policy
- Data Science Institute, Affiliated Faculty
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN)
- Ph.D., Geography, University of Oklahoma, 1994;
- M.A., Geography, University of Arizona, 1989;
- B.A., Environmental Studies, Shippensburg University, 1987.
Geographical information systems; climatology; remote sensing.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Association of American Geographers (AAG)
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS)
- American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS)