219 Pearson Hall
125 Academy Street
Newark, DE 19716
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Delaware Environmental Institute (DENIN), Water Science and Policy Program
- Ph.D., Geography, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2004
- M.S., Geography, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1994
- B.S., Geography, University of Massachusetts - Amherst, 1991
Regional processes affecting climate variability and change; modeling strategies for high-resolution regional climate information; climate change impact on tropical Americas; climate extremes.
See Google Scholar for a list of my published works.
- Curriculum Vitae
- American Geophysical Union
- Association of American Geographers