Blue and Gold Distinguished Professor of Energy and the Environment
220 Pearson Hall
- Department of Geography and Spatial Sciences
- Biden School of Public Policy and Administration
- Data Science Institute, Affiliated Faculty
- Center for Energy and Environmental Policy
- Delaware Environmental Institute, Council of Fellows
- Ph.D., Environmental Planning, Department of Urban Studies and Planning, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2000;
- M.S., Environmental Studies, Yale University, 1996;
- B.S., Chemistry and Environmental Studies, Tufts University, 1994.
Causes and consequences of environmental conflicts; how ecological factors can promote peace; environmental conflicts in extractive industries, especially minerals.
- Google Scholar or a list of my published works.
Visit Professor Ali's profile on LinkedIn
Visit Professor Ali's profile on Facebook